On this quick video tutorial, utilizing a diamond ring we customized made, I needed to indicate Methods to verify the GIA Laser inscription below the microscope and the verification strategies one ought to use.
The laser inscription is the quickest strategy to confirm in case your diamond matches with GIA report quantity which offers the diamond’s 4Cs particulars. This additionally determines the worth of the diamond.
Why is necessary to verify your diamond’s GIA laser inscription?
- To ensure that the diamond ring you’re shopping for matches with the GIA laser inscription, which is just about the worth of the ring!
- When sending a diamond ring for repairs that it was not switched with inferior high quality, artificial, plastic, or glass.
- Normally, by seeing a GIA laser inscription you’re nearly 90% assure that your diamond is real.
Gear you require to verify diamond’s laser inscription?
a) Gem Loupe – https://amzn.to/2GCTLBo
b) Microscope – https://amzn.to/3jz0736
Methods to Place the Diamond Ring below the microscope?
First, place your ring in such a means so you’ll be able to see the laser inscriptions that can be on the ‘diamond’s girdle.’ The picture beneath reveals the best secure place. You can even use your hand to carry the ring with a tweezer.
Discover the GIA laser inscription and confirm with GIA certificates
After positioning the ring accurately, search and discover the GIA laser inscription on the diamond’s girdle after which confirm if the quantity matches with the GIA report quantity.
GIA Laser inscription picture of this diamond
GIA Report Copy (make sure that it matches with the above quantity)
Examine at GIA Report verify web site to ensure the GIA certificates is real
Confirm your diamond from the GIA report verify web site is real.
GIA Report verify web site hyperlink: https://www.gia.edu/report-check-landing
This diamond’s GIA report verify which proves this certificates quantity is real: https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=5343499664
Different methods to verify and ensure your diamond is real and matches with the GIA certificates?
- Diamond carat weight ought to match the certificates’s carat weight
- Diamond dimensions ought to match with the certificates’s dimensions
- You probably have a diamond over 1 carat then the diamond plot chart ought to match the diamond’s inclusions below the microscope
- Lastly, just remember to have a ‘pure’ diamond by seeing the diamond hardness and luster which is named ” adamantine” luster. (this technique normally requires a bit extra expertise)
If not sure that your diamond is just not real, I in fact advocate displaying it to any gemologist or jeweler round your space.
I hope you discovered this quick video helpful and do be at liberty to contact us when you have any extra questions.
Contact us immediately to get all of your wholesale gems, diamonds and jewellery wants. We will Supply, Search and Provide something you require.
What’s going to you get if you happen to contact us
- Begin a dialog with us at FB.com/ThaiNativeGems/
- Get wholesale and extremely aggressive costs of gems & diamonds from wherever by means of our in depth community of contacts around the globe
- All stones offered by us is verified in home by our GIA Graduate Gemologist or licensed
- We offer customized service and NOT the identical previous “One Measurement Suits All” Method
You may be taught extra by clicking right here